Process Control & High Force:
- Matches the complete range of weld cylinder force requirements (over 4,000 lbf).
- Eliminates any requirement to increase gun size in order to gain mechanical advantage for the actuator.
- Typical actuator speed of 250 mm/second (9.8 in/second).
- Same primary components used for "C" style and pinch style gun actuator.
- Can be configured for various motor locations to support a variety of weld gun access requirements.
- With minor changes, it will provide long actuator strokes.
- Can accommodate a range of standard motors.
When used with the Allen Bradley MP Series motor and control solution:
- Tuning and configuration can be accomplished with minimal effort.
- Motor can be changed without additional calibration or tuning.
- Gives full control over actuator force throughout the entire stroke.
- Extended product life.
Has a practical design:
- Belt drive and planetary roller screw design for quiet and trouble-free operation.
- The planetary roller screw does not use ball bearings; the drive nut can be disassembled from the screw and reinstalled without any tools.
- Integral positive stop for establishing a gun open position