- Low impact (non-shock) advance to the work to minimize tool skidding, breakage and wear as well as part deformation;
- Fully controllable force output to match specific applications
- Compact construction to minimize air consumption and allow the cylinder to be positioned in confined work spaces
- Automatic compensation for variable part positions
- Simple construction and operation for ease of use and minimal maintenance
|Bore Sizse||2" to 8"|
|*Ratio||79:1 to 1700:1 (thirteen standard ratios are available.|
|Stroke||1-1/2" to 8"|
|Mounting||A variety of mounting styles are available|
|Rod Style||Male and Female Threaded, Straight, Custom|
*The ratio is the force multiplication factor that is used to determine the force generated by the cylinder. For example, a 156:1 ratio OHMA® piercing cylinder produces forces equal to 156 times the incoming air pressure. This means that operating the cylinder using 55 psi will produce (55 x 156) 8580 lbs. of force. Operating the same cylinder at 70 psi will produce (70 x 156) 10920 lbs. of force.
CenterLine now has a product configurator for its OHMA® Piercing Cylinders. This program takes the user through the selection process, from force calculation to the selection of a fluid reservoir. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The OHMA® Piercing cylinder can be custom designed to satisfy specific application needs. Contact CenterLine to receive a copy of our "Product Guide". This brochure will explain how the OHMA® Piercing cylinder continues to set the standard for air over oil intensified cylinder.